Tuesday 29 September 2009

2nd example of cd cover with process-part two

We then had to discuss our result with our peer... All 120 responses from 30 students were pinned to a board and compared. We then had to choose which of our drawings provided the most contrast and you can see number 1 and number 3 had the most contrast so I used these two (I later chose to do number 4 as well). We then had to use these drawings above to develop them into cd covers and the final designs had to strongly reflect the initials graphic responses.

After brainstorming many different ideas, I decided that whatever I was going to do, it was going to be in 3D probably due to the fact that I enjoy my Vodka Bottle project in Cinema 4D so much - that is the beauty of University, you get so much creative freedom!

I then came across this post called 50 Essential Photoshop Text Tutorials and I saw in there a tutorial link to design in 3D (Nik Ainley style). I knew that I wanted to do something like that and I got inspiration from his two pieces that are shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment